On Wednesday, a few few girlfriends came over for hors d'oeuvres and wine. Upon taking the baked brie out of the oven and discovering that it had bubbled, I exclaimed, "Oh no! The brie had a baby!"
My friend, V., without missing a beat, replied, "Maybe it's a Babybel."
Baked Brie a la L.S.M.:
Pepperidge Farms Puff Pastry Sheets
Hot pepper jelly
1. Defrost a puff pastry sheet to the the point that it's still chilled but pliable
2. Coat one side of the puff pastry sheet with hot pepper jelly and sliced almonds
3. Place the round of brie in the center of the puff pastry sheet and fold all sides around the brie, securing tightly
4. Place on cookie sheet, folded side down
5. Bake at 400 degres for 20 minutes